Your goal is to communicate clearly and timely, but sometimes communications fall through the cracks, or strategies need to be built to support your marketing efforts. Overcome the communications hurdles you face, such as; crisis communications, proposal differentiation, ad campaigns and highlighting diversity, equity and inclusion within your organization. Here are more ways we can help;
- Develop internal and external communication strategies for your firm, talent or niche,
- Develop digital marketing that differentiates your organization (i.e., social media, eblasts, and advertising),
- Create persuasive web content and editing (i.e., blogs, publications, whitepapers, ebooks),
- Implement video strategy, and
- Support event-specific public relations or crisis consulting
“We hired ING to get us a new marketing coordinator back in March. It was a 4-month retainer where they did all of our marketing (websites, brochures, RFPs, etc.) and they interviewed our new person. Then COVID-19 was front and center. They were doing 2 post per week, email blast and all the other items. We were treated like their best client. It was a great experience for us. After 30 days or so, they came back with proposals on cutting our marketing spend. They produced ROI on items we were doing. It was a fun learning experience for us. I would use them again.”
– Sean Boland,
Mangaging Partner, DS&B
If you have a special project or prefer a full-time communications partner, we can customize communications services to meet your goals.
Need more support? Check out our outsourced marketing services.