CPA Firm Marketing
Outsourced Marketing Agency Arrangement
Outsourced Marketing Strategy
- When the firm wanted to launch a new Client Accounting & Advisory Services (CAAS) niche, we were involved in the initial discussions about the structure of services, pricing, differentiators and target audiences. We have helped the firm develop a sell sheet, website page with calls to action and other messaging to help them concept the services.
- We recommended strategies and implementation of a business valuation video series with a downloadable resource that supports service awareness as well as several new leads coming into the firm through an ad campaign.
- To elevate the visibility and knowledge of specific partners and managers in the firm, we have provided brainstorming for speaking and public relations, including pitching and ghostwriting articles for business and trade publications, including Accounting Today, R&D World and Business Alabama magazine.
- Our templates, recommended tools and processes help the firm create efficiencies in their marketing as well as consistent branding and lead generation.
OUR CLIENT SAYS
“It’s one of the main things that sets Ingenuity apart from anyone else: the relationships we built are so positive. That’s why I consider them part of the team. They work like we work.”
– Kami Minor, Director of Marketing & Communications
Anglin Reichmann Armstrong, CPAs and advisors