Careers in Professional
Ingenuity seeks extraordinary professionals who understand how to manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines with high quality results and stand behind their work. If you are curious, caring and highly effective, you understand the culture at Ingenuity. We offer a collaborative, hyper-flexible yet rigidly responsible culture. People with lives outside of work are encouraged to apply, but must understand our industries and deliver assignments with minimal hand holding.
You will contribute your skills and great personality to a small, but mighty strategic marketing agency with a national presence in the professional services marketing industry. If you love to write, edit, design, consult on emerging media or manage multiple accounts for very intelligent clients, Ingenuity offers an ideal culture for marketing and communications careers. Experience in social media, web analytics, content, video and marketing strategy are highly prized.
Send us typos or grammatical errors in your materials, and you won’t make it past our inbox. Your first challenge is to impress Dawn Wagenaar, principal and COO. Send resumes and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org. If she invites you for an interview, please arrive on time and prepare good questions.
Current Open Positions:
Part-Time Digital Communications Consultant
- Develop and implement integrated digital campaigns across multiple channels (email, web, social, media, advertising), analyze and make recommendations for effectiveness and improvements.
- Research and implement social media and multi-media campaigns to foster effective communications to meet client needs.
- Skilled in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) including copywriting, analytics and SEO tools in order to make recommendations and implement for maximizing engagement.
- Knowledgeable in Google Analytics and AdWords in order to research, set up campaigns, report and analyze.
- Planning, interviewing, recording and editing videos and podcasts.
- Develop creative and innovative copy and content for clients including: website and social media content, brochures, client bios, key messages, ghost-written articles and award nominations, newsletters, press releases, ad copy, invitations, special event copy, annual reports, proposal templates, service industry inserts and blogs.
- Assist in both initial and on-going meetings and training by educating clients and prospects on communication strategies and recommendations.
- Conduct leadership, client and niche interviews and market research to understand client’s industry trends, target audiences, competition and current/future company communication strategies.
- Proof and edit all communications copy and content.
- Serve as a client advocate, which includes identifying and discussing needs and additional services Ingenuity can provide to help them grow.
- Assist with networking, sales meetings, speaking and association development or other lead generation and nurturing as assigned.