Careers in Professional
Ingenuity seeks extraordinary professionals who understand how to manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines with high quality results and stand behind their work. If you are curious, caring and highly effective, you understand the culture at Ingenuity. We offer a collaborative, hyper-flexible yet rigidly responsible culture. People with lives outside of work are encouraged to apply, but must understand our industries and deliver assignments with minimal hand holding.
You will contribute your skills and great personality to a small, but mighty strategic marketing agency with a national presence in the professional services marketing industry. If you love to write, edit, design, consult on emerging media or manage multiple accounts for very intelligent clients, Ingenuity offers an ideal culture for marketing and communications careers. Experience in social media, web analytics, content, video and marketing strategy are highly prized.
Send us typos or grammatical errors in your materials, and you won’t make it past our inbox. Your first challenge is to impress Dawn Wagenaar, principal and COO. Send resumes and CVs to email@example.com. If she invites you for an interview, please arrive on time and prepare good questions.
Current Open Positions:
Digital Communications Consultant
Ingenuity Marketing is seeking an experienced digital communications consultant for in-office and remote work environment. You would be called upon to work directly with clients around the country to grow their organizations by developing creative, innovative and effective digital, social and marketing strategies, as well as helping to implement them.
Must be an avid learner with a powerful work ethic. Not a good fit for a beginner. We prefer at least 5 years of marketing, communications and SEO experience for professional services. Agency experience also preferred. We are a small company, so if you prefer a corporate setting this job is not for you.
DO NOT send us a boring resume with typos. Demonstrate your ability to deliver quality writing and powerful project results. Extremely flexible work environment with remote work options for a high achiever who wants to expand their knowledge on a variety of projects.
Send your cover letter of why you would be a good fit and your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement integrated digital campaigns across multiple channels (email, web, social, media, advertising), analyze and make recommendations for effectiveness and improvements.
- Research and implement social media and multi-media campaigns to foster effective communications to meet client needs.
- Skilled in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) including copywriting, analytics and SEO tools in order to make recommendations and implement for maximizing engagement.
- Knowledgeable in Google Analytics and Ads in order to research, set up campaigns, report and analyze. Certified preferred.
- Planning, interviewing, recording and editing videos and podcasts.
- Develop creative and innovative copy and content for clients including: website and social media content, brochures, client bios, key messages, ghost-written articles and award nominations, newsletters, press releases, ad copy, invitations, special event copy, annual reports, proposal templates, service industry inserts and blogs.
- Assist in both initial and on-going meetings and training by educating clients and prospects on communication strategies and recommendations.
- Conduct leadership, client and niche interviews and market research to understand client’s industry trends, target audiences, competition and current/future company communication strategies.
- Proof and edit all communications copy and content.
- Serve as a client advocate, which includes identifying and discussing needs and additional services Ingenuity can provide to help them grow.
- Assist with networking, sales meetings, speaking and association development or other lead generation and nurturing as assigned.
You must be able to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines with high quality results. If you are coachable, a quick learner, and like working autonomously, you understand the culture at Ingenuity. We offer an intense yet personable, hyper-flexible yet accountable culture. People with lives outside of work are encouraged to apply, and with that benefit comes responsibility to understand our industries and deliver assignments as promised.
You will contribute your skills and great personality to a strategic marketing agency with a national presence in the accounting marketing industry. We also focus specifically on architectural, engineering, construction (A/E/C) firms, professional associations, law firms as well as other professional service organizations.