Careers in Professional
Ingenuity seeks extraordinary professionals who understand how to manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines with high quality results and stand behind their work. If you are curious, caring and highly effective, you understand the culture at Ingenuity. We offer a collaborative, hyper-flexible yet rigidly responsible culture. People with lives outside of work are encouraged to apply, but must understand our industries and deliver assignments with minimal hand holding.
You will contribute your skills and great personality to a small, but mighty strategic marketing agency with a national presence in the professional services marketing industry. If you love to write, edit, design, consult on emerging media or manage multiple accounts for very intelligent clients, Ingenuity offers an ideal culture for marketing and communications careers. Experience in social media, web analytics, content, video and marketing strategy are highly prized.
Send us typos or grammatical errors in your materials, and you won’t make it past our inbox. Your first challenge is to impress Dawn Wagenaar, principal and COO. Send resumes and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org. If she invites you for an interview, please arrive on time and prepare good questions.
Amazing Part-Time Marketing Consultant
Award-winning marketing firm seeks an experienced marketing consultant. You would be called upon to work directly with clients around the country to grow their organization by developing creative, innovative and effective marketing, content and branding strategies, as well as helping to implement them.
Must be an avid learner with a powerful work ethic. Not a good fit for a beginner. We prefer at least 5 years of marketing, communications or public relations experience for professional services, preferably in an agency setting. Some travel is required. You will have the opportunity to work with an excellent team in a fun and flexible work environment.
Don’t send us a boring resume; we will throw it away. Demonstrate your ability to deliver powerful project results. Position is 20 hours a week. Extremely flexible work environment with colleagues you’ll be proud to represent.
Send your cover letter of why you would be a good fit and your resume to: email@example.com
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Manage and foster client relationships during the engagement and ongoing afterward, OR serve as the point person for the client. Keep engagements on track including timing and cost management.
- Manage and communicate to clients on details around contracts, timelines and any consequences of not meeting deadlines/timelines.
- Develop, implement and manage marketing and branding strategies, budgets, procedures and processes for clients.
- Study client’s current positioning as well as market conditions and competition to provide comparison of the services/experience offered by the client.
- Analyze, research, collect and translate client messages to ensure clear, precise communication.
- Work with several levels of the client’s organization to determine marketing strategies, including practice and/or industry groups, partners, shareholders, executive committees, etc.
- Act as a liaison between clients, vendors, contractors and Ingenuity staff to manage timelines and budgets.
- Coach individual clients on personal marketing plans.
- Facilitate, organize and/or train client trainings as needed.
- Serve as a client advocate, which includes identifying and discussing needs and additional services Ingenuity can provide to help them grow.
- Assist with networking, sales meetings, speaking and association development or other lead generation or nurturing as assigned.