Partnership Marketing Opportunity
“Real world examples and terrific energy. Connected with the audience. The best session.”
Team Ingenuity provides vibrant presentations with real solutions for your audience. Our interactive presentations are full of free information and real takeaways for professional services marketing. It’s a great partnership marketing opportunity for trade associations and firms that need fresh programming ideas and vetted speakers. Did we mention that we usually only charge for expenses?CONTACT CHRISTINE NELSON TO ARRANGE A SPEAKER
RECENT SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS INCLUDE:
- “Interviewing Keys to Success,” panel with Dawn Wagenaar, Minnesota Construction Association, February 2020
- “Branding Refresh After Crisis or Change,” SMPS National webinar with Christine Nelson, January 2020
- “Digital Lead Enhancers,” BKR International Marketing & Business Development telemeeting with Christine Nelson, January 2020
- “What Social Can and Can’t Do For Lead Generation,” Allinial Global international webinar, November 2019
- 65th Annual MNCPA Tax Conference, Minneapolis, featuring Dawn Wagenaar on “Marketing Techniques for Future-Focused Firms,” November 2019
- “Let’s Do Some Research! And Then…What?” webinar on methodology and analysis tips, September 2019. View the webinar here.
- “Let Your Clients Tell Your Story: Getting Great Testimonials” breakout presentation for AAM Summit at AICPA Engage, Las Vegas, June 2019
- “Content for Conversion” breakout presentation for AAM Summit at AICPA Engage, Las Vegas, June 2019
- “M&A Communications: Prep, Mid-Stream and Aftershocks” AAM High! Webinar, May 2019
- “What is Your Talent Brand? Realities of Attracting, Engaging and Retaining Great People,” for 2018 CPAmerica International Meeting, Atlanta, GA, December 2018
- “Creating Content for Different Buyers” to the MnSPe fall program, October 3, 2018. View the webinar here.
- “What’s a Brand Refresh? Essential Elements of a Great Branding Process,” webinar, September 2018. View the webinar here.
- “Developing Your Unique and Competitive Edge,” SMPS National, August 2018
- “Tried-and-True and Up and Coming Marketing Tools,” Allinial Global webinar, July 2018
- “Owning a Product for Leads,” AGN International webinar, marketing share group, July 2018
- “Content Strategy for Each Buying Stage,” Association for Accounting Marketing National Summit, Portland, May 2018
- Christine Nelson hosted a webinar, “The New Normal: Winning Clients with Social Selling” on Wednesday, January 24.
- Dawn Wagenaar and Virginia McCoy hosted a webinar, “How to Make Google Love Your Website…and Get Leads” on November 7. Click here to view the recording.
- “Data and Analytics: How they Influence Marketing,” webinar with Natalie Klein, ACEC-IL chapter, March 2020