The amount of content created on a daily basis is mind-blowing and mere mortals just can’t keep up. Whether you call it “content shock,” “attention crash” or some other name, your prospects are being overwhelmed by the demands on their attention and this means that to get through to them you need a solid strategy for getting and holding their attention while conveying powerful reasons to choose your firm over others.
This series will take a look at ways firms can create a content strategy that will survive the swirling storm of overwhelming choices in the world today.
Our series is broken into five articles:
• Why innovation is more important than ever
• How buying decisions are really made
• What drives trust and gets people to take action
• How to direct prospect and client attention (and why they want you to)
• The secret to connecting in an online world